We currently employ a staff of twelve including five qualified Chartered Accountants. Our directors and staff have extensive audit, consultancy and commercial experience which allows us to provide professional and practical approaches to business solutions for our clients in a timely and efficient manner. All our work is supervised at director level.
Our Team include:
- Ingrid Smith TMITI - Ingrid joined us from college and has progressed through the firm working in a number of different areas. She now specialises in personal tax and manages a large portfolio of clients ensuring they organise their affairs in a tax efficient manner and that they comply with all their regulatory requirements. In addition she is responsible for the company secretarial and corporation tax returns for all corporate clients and ensures that they adhere to their statutory obligations.
- Mary O'Grady IATI - Mary joined the firm from college and qualified as an accounting technician under the Firm training programme. Mary is a key member of our outsourcing team. Her role includes client relationship management, preparation and review of monthly management accounts, filing tax returns and liaising with clients re ad-hoc accounting and tax compliance queries.
- Sean O'Kelly FCA - A fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland, Sean was formerly Deputy Managing Director at Panasonic Ireland Limited (a subsidiary of Matsushita Electric of Japan) and Financial Director at G.H. Sales Limited (a Smurfit Group subsidiary). Sean is a member of our audit and business advisory group.
- Anne-Marie Donellan BBS, ACA - Anne-Marie (also known as Molly) joined us as a trainee accountant after completing her BBS degree at the University of Limerick. Molly qualified as a chartered accountant in 2012 and now acts as an assistant audit manager.
- Ailish Finnegan - Ailish is a member of the Firm’s professional services group providing administrative support to the Directors and other team members.
- Andrew Kelly - Andrew joined as a trainee chartered accountant in 2012, part of the audit and accountancy team, after completing his B.Comm in UCG.
- Kevin Burke - Kevin joined us from GMIT where he completed his Bachelor of Business in Accounting. Kevin is a member of the audit and accountancy team as a trainee accountant
- John Hamill - John is the newest member of our audit and accountancy team providing support to our SME clients.
- Anne-Marie Keogh- Anne-Marie has also recently joined us. Anne-Marie's principal duty in the Firm is the provision of payroll services to our varied client base.